The Indian® Chief™ Limited Edition motorcycle marks the return of the infamous cyborg sent to Earth from the future to save mankind in Arnold Schwarzenegger's new release, Terminator 3®: Rise of the Machines
The newest addition to the Indian® Chief® motorcycle line, the Chief®: T3™ Limited Edition celebrated one of the most memorable movie franchises of American pop culture and Indian® Motorcycle Corporation's return as an American motorcycle OEM. Indian® motorcycles were chosen to appear in T3 as police motorcycles and can be seen in the most breathtaking action scene of movie-making history. Enthusiasts can learn more about Indian® motorcycles and get special information about Indian's® involvement in Terminator 3 at www.indianmotorcycle.com.
Setting this collector's edition motorcycle apart from its Chief® bretheren is an exciting, hand-finished graphics scheme that captures the imagery of the cyborg's battle to save mankind from total destruction. Each of 50 limited edition motorcycles comes with a unique, custom paint job with no two motorcycles looking alike. The effects applied to the Chief® exterior are fast and exciting, as if you were riding the bike through an explosive scene in the movie.
Indian® Chief® T3™ Limited Edition accessories include:
- T3™ Saddlebags - Hard saddlebags sculpted to follow the flowing lines of the Chief® rear fender. This ia first for the Indian® Chief® model.
- T3™ Air Cleaner - Billet air cleaner cover etched with the T3™ skull.
- T3™ Coil Cover - Billet coil cover etched with the T3™ skull.
- T3™ Stainless Steel Exhaust - Swan-style stainless exhaust system that integrates into the flowing lines of the motorcycle's hard saddlebags.
- T3™ collector's plaque and a letter of authenticity.